Saturday, August 7, 2010


One more card for today. This card was made when I first started stamping, many years ago. I had few stamps and few supplies. The stamp is from Penny Black, I think. I only had access to white and a few pastel colors for cardstock. The balloons were colored with markers and each cut out separately and were raised with foam tape. The layers were made with copy paper that I colored the edges with with markers. I ended up making over 20 of these cards, 6 for a swap, 12, I sold to an online friend for birthday invitations and a few for birthdays. It doesn't show in the picture, but there are six colored layers all mounted on a white cs base. I am so glad today to be able to get just about any color paper and cardstock.

Now I am off to finish my place cards.


Happy day to you.

Theresa

No comments: