Wednesday, August 4, 2010


I am still reading lots of the "help" answers so that I can learn how to do things on the blog.

Interesting journey.

First thing I will try is to upload an image. Here goes.

This is the wedding invitation that I made for my daughter's wedding. Very simple but took a lot of work. I used a Stampin Up folder and inked up the raised part of the folder. That meant masking evey panel so no ink got on the background. I used flat pearls on some of the flower centers. It doesn't show on the picture but the blue panel is mounted on a 5 x 7 white cardstock base.
Well, that was easy. Now I think I will try to link another site. This is my picture trail site that contains some of the cards I have made in the past. Plus wedding pics.
That is it for now. I have to check if the link works.
Happy Day
Theresa

No comments: