Thursday, August 9, 2012

No card-jsut exciting news-for me

Hi Everybody,

Ok, with all the things that are going on in my life, we have just added another very special extra thing.
My youngest son and his wife had a beautiful baby girl yesterday.
Welcome to the world, Baby Ava.  She is gorgeous and looks almost exactly like her daddy, when he was born.  How great is that.
Here are a couple pics.


 




Daddy seems to have fit his role quite easily.  It is amazing for me to see my baby being a Daddy to his own baby.  Gotta love it.

Here is the banner that I taped to their house this morning.   They came home and were very pleased that I did that.



I am heading in to town as soon as the casseroles that I made are ready.  Mom needs a little time to get back to normal before she has to start cooking.  Hope they like them.

That is it for this post.  Hope you are all having a great day.  I am.

Theresa in Kitimat

2 comments:

Gail said...

Congratulations! She's perfect!

Lynnette said...

What a little sweetheart she is!