Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Just checking in

 
 
Hi Everybody.
 
I am so tired of sorting and packing and all that stuff.  And it will still be a while before my little house is ready to move into.  The fellow who is doing the mudding on the gyprock has been dragging his heels.  What was supposed to take a week and a half is now a month and a half.  I am not a happy camper.  And then we have to paint and do the floors and install the bathroom fixtures.  It just goes on and on.
Oh well.
 
I decided to take some time this morning and make a quick card (before I pack up the stamping room).  I think I may have seen a card similar to this somewhere during my web surfing, but can not remember where.  If I cased this from anyone you know, please let me know so I can give credit.
 
I had a bunch of circles left over from a previous project and this card emerged from that.  Pretty simple and straight foreward.
I embossed some of the circles with my CB folders.  The white background is embossed with a Sizzix folder(maybe Tim Holtz).  The butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch and the sentiment is from Stampin Up.
It did take a little while to get the circles just in the right place.
 
 
 
That is it for my post today.  Hope you are having a great hump day and the rest of the week goes by smoothly.
 
Theresa in Kitimat
 
BTW
Mom and Baby are doing great.  Little Ava has gained over a pound and she no longer has that "little pointed head".  Her Daddy's "little pointed head" was so pronounced when he was born that it scared me. :-) 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Gail said...

Great card!
Sorry to hear you're packing up the craft room!
Hope to hear from you anyway!
I should be blogging soon!
Glad to hear about Ava!

Unknown said...

Packing up the craftroom :( sorry to hear that.

Your card is awesome, stunning design and colors. I love it.

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love your card design- it is wonderful...plus I love the butterfly! Oh- I hope your house project picks up and gets done ASAP too. And, Congrats on the new Grandchild- how fun is that- you will be busy! Lots of sitting and holding and feeding ....while she stays still anyway!

Spyder said...

aw, this look really clever and effective, love those colours together!
(Lyn)