Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Birthday card

This is a card I made for a young friend who loves kitties.
I used Stampin up stamps for the pocket, flowers and sentiment.  I used a digi stamp from Spyder's website.  Here is the link to her site.  This digi is no longer available but she always has new things to share.
The inside of the card has another pocket, with money tucked into it and a sentiment that says "A little something just for you"
I hope you like this card and Happy Day to you.

Theresa in Kitimat

4 comments:

Marlene said...

Aww...this is sweet! Is that real stitching on the pocket, or is that part of the stamp? Very cute, either way!

C said...

So sweet!!

Scrappy Doo said...

Cute little card Theresa.
I like the flower background.... (I am working really hard to use more stamps as background paper)

Spyder said...

I'm going to have to 'borrow' your lovely card for when I do another Spyder has Spyed'! I'd forgotten all about him, and don't think I ever put him in the store! Love the pocket stamp!
(Lyn)